This section includes a variety of resources about Indigenous languages.
- Lenard Monkman, L. (Feb 6, 2020) Author Hopes Lesson Book will Help Turn Indigenous Language Speakers into Language Teacher.
- Doris, Louis-Jacques. (2014). The Language of the Inuit: Syntax, Semantics, and Society in the Arctic. (Volume 58), (McGill-Queen’s Native and Northern Series) Reprint Edition.
- Government of Canada. (2020). Indigenous Languages Resources.
- Library and Archives Canada. (2009). The Inuktitut language: Inuktitut: In the Way of the Inuit.
- Louis Riel Institute. (2020). How to Use “Speaking Michif” at Home and in the Classroom: Printable Resources to Accompany the DVD lessons. Speaking Michif.
- Ningewance, Patricia M. (2017). Gookom’s Language: Learning Ojibwe. Winnipeg, Manitoba. Mazinaate Press.
- University of Toronto Libraries. (2020). Research Guides. Anishinaabemodaa: Ojibwe Language Resources: Anishinaabemowin Textbooks and Learning Materials 2000+. Toronto, Ontario.