This section includes various resources regarding international Indigenous peoples, health, cultural safety, economic and social conditions.
- Centre for World Indigenous Studies. (2020).
- Nursing Council of New Zealand. 2002. Guidelines for Cultural Safety, the Treaty of Waitangi, and Maori Health in Nursing and Midwifery Education and Practice. Wellington: Nursing Council of New Zealand.
- Queensland University of Technology, Faculty of Health. (2013). Cultural Connections for Learning: Empowering Students/Empowering Staff.
- United Nations. (2020). Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Indigenous Peoples.
- Williams, R. (1999). Cultural Safety-What Does it Mean for Our Work Practice? Australian and New Zealand Journal of Public Health, 23(2), 213-214.
- Yarn Strong Sistas. (2019). Indigenous Education Consultancy. Australia.