This section includes links and information about Indigenous educational resources.
- Carleton University. (2020). Indigenous Education Resources.
- Concordia University. (2020). Indigenous Educational Resources for Faculty and Students.
- Durham College. (2020). Centre for Academic and Faculty Enrichment. Indigenous Strategy, Teaching and Learning Resources.
- Queens University Library. (2020). Intermediate Senior Indigenous Curriculum Resources.
Canadian Podcasts, Blogs, and Videos
Links to Indigenous blogs, podcasts, radio and other electronic and media communication.
- Aboriginal Peoples Television Network. (2019). Podcasts. National News: Retrieved from web.
- CBC Radio Canada. (2018). Unreserved. Retrieved from web.
- Boutsalis, Kelly. Chatelaine. (December 10, 2018). 9 Great Podcasts Hosted by Indigenous Women. Chatelaine: Living, Retrieved from web.
- Eidinger, Andrea, McCracken, Krista, Hogan, Skylee-Storm. Huron University College. (2019). Appropriation vs. Incorporation: Indigenous Content in the Canadian History Classroom, Beyond the Lecture Series.
- New Journeys.ca. (2020). Culture: 11 Indigenous Podcasts for Your Listening Pleasure.
- Northern Health BC. (January 27, 2017). Indigenous Playlist. [videos].
- PlayerFM. (2020). Indigenous Podcasts.
- TedTalks. (2020). Search for Indigenous education/knowledge, traditional knowledge, Indigenous world views, traditional teachings.
- The Learning Portal: College Libraries Ontario. (2017). Multimedia and Streaming Video Resources.
- Thompson Rivers University, Education and Social Work. (2020). Resources for Indigenizing Higher Education.
- University of British Columbia Library. (2020). Indigenous New Media.
- University of the Fraser Valley. (2020). Indigenizing the Academy.
- Visions of Education. (2020). Blogspot. Retrieved from web.
Canadian Online Stores
This section includes links to online stores if you are wishing to purchase additional Indigenous educational resources.