This section includes links about physical well-being.
- Geary, Aidan (June 7, 2018). Pow Wow Fit: CBC Radio Manitoba.
- Open Library Press Books. (2014). 17.Indigenous Sports. Our Stories: First Peoples in Canada. Centennial College. Toronto, Ontario.
- Sport for Life. (2020). Indigenous Peoples.
- USASK Research Profile and Impact (2019). Metis Jigging: A Better Cardio Workout Than Aerobics or a Run? University of Saskatchewan. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.
- University of Toronto: Ontario Institute for Studies in Education. (2020). Deeping Knowledge, Resources for and About Aboriginal Education. Health and Physical Education.
- Wilson, Cole. Saskatchewan Physical Education Association. (2020). Indigenous Games.
- Daniel B. Robinson, Joe Barrett, Ingrid Robinson. (2016). Culturally Relevant Physical Education: Educative Conversations with Mi’kmaw Elders and Community Leaders. In Education. Vol 22, N0 1.
- Manitoba Aboriginal Sports and Recreation Council Inc. (MASRC). (2020).
- North American Indigenous Games (NAIG). (2020). Website.